Here are a few of the activities Pledge to Humanity routinely sponsors and promotes with our school groups:
- Trips to Glide Memorial in San Francisco, CA to serve meals to the needy and homeless
- Trips to Loaves and Fishes in Martinez, CA to serve the hungry in Contra Costa County
- Athletic shoe drives in the spring and fall to benefit the needy in our local communities within Contra Costa and Alameda counties
- We are always sponsoring “drives” of some sort for our military troops, the schools we work with in other countries and other global projects (visit Our Initiatives to learn more). These drives include: coats, shoes, candy, toiletries, and so much more.
- Ongoing fundraising projects for all of our initiatives. These fundraising projects may include: bake sales, walk-a-thons, and other creative, fun activities that expose people to the mission and goals of Pledge to Humanity.