One of our newest Pledge to Humanity Ambassador Groups completed their first service project – making beautiful blankets for Project Linus, a group that donates blankets to critically ill children in local hospitals. The kids did an amazing job making these blankets by hand!
- SAVE THE DATE: Pledge to Humanity’s 9th Annual Gala is September 9th, 2017
- Pledge to Humanity Founder Gaby Ghorbani Featured in Diablo Magazine
- Montair Gives Back
- Pledge to Humanity Ambassadors Visit the Pac12 Studios
- Rancho Romero Elementary Students Visit Sister School
- Pledge to Humanity Featured in People Magazine!
- PTH Kids Make Blankets for Project Linus
- Sharing Homemade Cards & Warm Blankets with Senior Citizens