Pledge to Humanity’s Mission Statement
Pledge to Humanity empowers our youngest generations to volunteer in efforts that improve the quality of life for children, families, and seniors in need through local and global initiatives. We believe that when children and young adults lead the effort to make a difference, their experience – from inception to reflection – is transformative. They grow into empathetic leaders who embrace a lifelong commitment to service. They grow into forever volunteers. At the heart of the Pledge to Humanity mission is our promise to champion these compassionate changemakers.
• We believe Every Child should have access to education, healthcare, and clean water to enjoy a happy, productive childhood.
• We believe Senior Citizens are valuable parts of our society.
• We believe the Homeless and the Hungry should be fed. It is our desire to meet these basic needs and offer them in a healthy, caring environment.
The heartbeat of our mission is to:
• Improve quality of life for children, youth, and families in need.
• Empower and educate children to give back to their communities by bringing the concept of philanthropy into our school systems.
• Better the local community through financial support and volunteerism.
• Establish affiliations with global organizations with the intent of making a worldwide impact.
Pledge to Humanity values every human life as the most important thing on the planet. To that end, we believe that every child should have access to education, health care, and clean water to have a better quality of life. It is our desire to meet these basic needs and offer them in a nurturing, healthy, loving, caring environment. Every child should have the ability to access these things and in turn enjoy a happy, productive childhood.